12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Uh well I’d probably be pretty upset considering I’ve been working on things with the same guy for 2 years now. I don’t know. I’d be sad but eventually I’d pick myself up and move on. You can’t stay stuck like that - especially me with my anxiety. Gotta keep movin’ on!
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having I’ve been pretty anxious all day. It kept me from getting out of my room and doing all the things I wanted to do, like paint. I guess theres always tomorrow to look forward to (my roommates and I are going to get a Christmas tree :))
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you Yes. I mean I hope so.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? I guess I really can’t say! You never know whats going to happen… I’d like to say “Man I hope not” but as my female muse Ellie Goulding says “Anything could happen”
14. Can you drive a stick shift Funny story - I did do so successfully once. I drove a mustang all over Pennsylvania without stalling the engine because I didn’t know that could even happen. I haven’t tried since then though. I’m a quick learner.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Oh yes. Very much so.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now Black tank top and orange boy shorts
11. Are you a social or antisocial person? I think I’m both. I love being by myself sometimes but sooner or later that gets to me and I need interaction. I guess I’m somewhere in the middle.
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? No. I’m actually really bad at it. I get into this awful habit of just trying to ignore whatever is going on - especially with uncomfortable situations… like fights or having to express my feelings. I don’t know why I’m that way, but its always been so
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yes. I haven’t really had many guy friends who I’ve confided in like some of my other girl friends but there are a few. And I had very strong feelings for some for years. Didn’t work out though.